Monday, February 9, 2009

Training Day 8

So today was a "cross-training" day meaning I should do any type of cardio or strength training besides running. I'd normally go to the gym in the morning but needed to catch up on my sleep - went out Saturday night! =) I left the office at 7pm, came home to catch up with the baby, fed her and put her to bed, then headed to 24Hour. I did 45 mins on the elliptical machine while watching Obama's first prime-time news conference. It was a good workout and went by fast. I then did crunches and a lot of stretching. It felt really good to stretch my legs, especially my hamstrings. They were still tight from Saturday's run. Tomorrow is a team run day - we'll be meeting at the Burlingame High School track at 6:15pm. Until then ........

No comments:

Post a Comment