Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Training Day 14

So I woke up at 4am today with horrible knee pain - they were throbbing, especially my left knee. Oscar got up to get me 2 ibuprofen and that was all I needed; the pain went away and when I woke up this morning I felt fine. I haven't taken anything since. I did an hour of yoga today and it felt really good to stretch my legs. Tomorrow is another run day but my coach suggests I run on a trail versus pavement - it's a lot easier on the knees. So that is the plan. I am supposed to run/jog for 30-40 mins at an aerobic pace. I am going to try to do repetitions of 3 mins running/1.5 mins walking and see how I feel. I'll update my blog after tomorrow's run. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Amber! Keep up your hard work!!

    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
    - Lance Armstrong

    ReplyDelete