Monday, February 2, 2009

Training Day 1

Well, I have completed the first day of training! It was actually an easy day - I woke up at 6am and headed to the gym. It was dark and cold but I was determined to work out early because I knew I wouldn't want to work out after a long day in the office. Today was a cross training day (run days are Tues, Thurs, Sat) so I worked out on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes and stretched well. During my workout, I couldn't help but look forward to what is yet to come. Not only am I doing something great for ME =) but I am also doing this to help find a cure for cancer. It's such a great feeling. I can't imagine what it'll feel like once I cross that finish line! Thanks to all of you for your support - I couldn't do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment