Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Training Day 12

Okay, so I haven't updated my blog in a few days...because I haven't been training. This all really sucks!! It's so frustrating but my knees have hardly gotten any better. They actually hurt like hell! On Saturday, I went to the team run at Stanford to meet with my coach. He suggests I take 2 Advil 3 times/day for at least 7-10 days in order for the inflammation to go down. He also suggests I stretch even if I don't run and ice 2-3 times/day. I haven't done any type of exercise - besides stretching - since Thursday's walk. I don't feel like they've improved much at all really, so I am going to make an appointment to see a doctor. It sucks because I've missed an entire week of running and don't know when I'll be ready to run again but hopefully soon - the half marathon is only 10 1/2 weeks out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amber, you are such an inspiration to me. You are an amazingly strong woman and I am very proud to be your mother! Glad your knees have healed. Love you!

    ReplyDelete