Monday, March 30, 2009

5 weeks left!

Geez, I realize I haven't posted anything since 3/19! I've been pretty good at sticking to my training regimen, although I didn't get my long run in this past weekend. I flew to IL for work and returned Saturday afternoon - very quick trip. The jet lag was hard for me this trip - not catching up on my sleep with that 2 hour time difference. I was so beat when I got home and also felt I was coming down with a cold. My throat was scratchy and I was exhausted. I only slept 5-6 hours Thursday and Friday nights and also experienced jetlag with the 2 hour time difference. So I didn't run on Saturday and also skipped my cross-training workout today since I wasn't feeling 100%. I plan on going to my team track meet tomorrow night and will continue with my scheduled workout routine throughout the rest of the week. I can't believe - only 5 weeks left 'til the half marathon! I have $900 left to raise.... eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment