Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update

Hi all! I've been awful at updating my blog this week - eek! Well here I am on Thursday evening - just wrapped up a day of work. I wasn't great at getting all my runs in this week! Tuesday it was pouring rain and even though we are supposed to run rain or shine, I missed Tuesday's track workout because I didn't leave the office until almost 7pm. I did cross-training on both Monday and Wednesday and also got a run (jog) in today while the sun was out! This time, I ran for 4 mins/walked 1.5 mins for 40 mins in total. I ran down by the waterfront again - I like that there is a trail which is better for my knees. I have a team run in Pacifica at 8am Saturday morning - 4 miles! I hope to make the run but have my annual company party Friday night so we'll see. =) If I don't get my butt up early enough on Saturday, I will be sure to get a 4 mile run in sometime that day. I am almost half way to my goal for fundraising ($1000 so far and my goal is $2400) with less than 8 weeks left - thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment