Thursday, March 19, 2009

Run in the sun

Today was such a beautiful day! The sun was shining so bright and it felt like it was 70 degrees. During my lunch break, I headed to the San Mateo waterfront. I was feeling really sluggish during my run today. My knees were (are) still sore from Tuesday's run so I think that made me more sluggish too. Once I got a few minutes into my run and stretched, it got more comfortable. I ran today for 45 minutes. During the run, I only walked 4 minutes (two 2 minute intervals) and my legs were pretty sore afterwards. I had to rush home so Oscar could leave for work so I stretched and did my core exercises once I got home. Tomorrow is a rest day which I always look forward to (and so does my body, I'm sure!). =)

1 comment:

  1. It is so interesting to read about your training, Amber. Take care of those knees! Such hard work for such a worthy cause. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete