Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stuffy gym...

My schedule is a little off this week so today was actually a run day for me. I went to the gym during lunch b/c it was still a little too hot outside at noon to go running. Well my gym wasn't that much better. It seemed really stuffy today and humid - yuck. I probably would've been better off running outside. I seem to keep cooler with the breeze, etc.

Anyhow, I get really hot when I work out and have actually gotten to the point of feeling faint (it's been a long, long time since this has happened though). Today while running on the treadmill, I was uncomfortably hot and felt like I was breathing in my neighbor's carbon dioxide. I wanted to run for an hour today but only got in 30 minutes - frustrating! I would take running outdoors over running in the gym anyday! I did, however, run faster today than I normally do - so that was kinda cool.

After my workout, I did my core exercises and stretched. I then scurried home to shower so I could get back on the computer and finish out my work day. 10 days 'til the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment